Friday, February 03, 2006


Review: Last Holiday

Queen Latifah has a new movie out called "Last Holiday". From the previews I was expecting a major cheese fest/chick flick. This of course appealed to Katie and we went to see the movie.

I was pleasantly surprised! Although it is pretty predictable (you just know how its going to turn out), it was a lot of fun to watch. In fact the only bad thing I can say about this movie was that LL Cool J's performance was pretty weird. His acting was ok, but when he spoke his lines, it just sounded so mechanical and detached. That was pretty weird.

Other than that the movie was a nice, family-friendly experience with a good message. I encourage everyone to catch this one.

I give it 7 out of 10.


Tags:, ,

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 7:03 PM, Blogger booklover said...

Queen Latifah really made this movie, I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home